Maintain a Constant Differential in Process Pressure
Designed to track and maintain a constant differential with fluctuations in process pressure.
Patent pending isolating pressure tracking valve that will maintain a positive differential pressure between a reference input pressure (seal chamber / vessel pressure) and an output pressure (typically API Plan 53A) with the connection of a suitable supply (Typically nitrogen at a pressure greater than maximum operating barrier pressure). The device has an integrated isolation unit that will provide a physical barrier between product (seal chamber / vessel fluid) and the device.
- Self regulating – Tracks pressure to maintain an optimum double seal environment
- Quick response – Transient and upset conditions handled with ease
- Simplicity – A compact alternative to complex seals & systems
- Factory set – No operator intervention required. Unit is supplied pre-set
- Ergonomic – Simple in line connections and mounting